Update #20: Original Musical Composition

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jules, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

We're excited to share a preview of our first original musical composition, the Legion TD 2 Main Theme.

This is an original piece by Mikołaj Wiśniewski, a composer from Poland. Mikołaj is a longtime fan of the original Legion TD and an active member of our community; he goes by DarkMXQ. He combines his love and talent for music and passion for gaming to create something truly incredible. Other than rearrangements that Mikołaj would like to make, this is the music you will hear before you actually jump into game.

Resized Studio.png

Mikołaj saw an opportunity to contribute and took the initiative to post a thread (Original Soundtrack for game) on the forums a few months ago - a great example of the community getting involved to make Legion TD 2 a reality. A few months later, and Mikolaj is on contract as the official sound composer for Legion TD 2 and is now hard at work designing the background music.

With the Kickstarter on the horizon, we're looking for community leaders, streamers, content creators, video game writers, social media gurus, and press to help publicize the game. If you'd like to contribute in any way or know someone who would, please post in our thread: Contribution to the Development of Legion TD 2.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Lisk likes this.
  2. DarkMXQ

DarkMXQ Member

Glad to hear warm words like these, I'm motivated like never before!
    Thanks AutoAttack Games for oppurnity to work with you and improve player's experience.
    To anyone who possibly could take active support on LTD - whole community needs you! Let's make Legion TD2 happen!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Lisk likes this.
  3. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Glad to have you on board, @DarkMXQ. Things are really picking up!

4. realfakedoors

realfakedoors Member

I can't wait for LT2 and this music is only making me want it more!

5. DerpCat

DerpCat Member

That's extremely cool! Good for @DarkMXQ. I loved his work in the original thread and I think it's neat he got to contribute.

6. Millet

Millet Member

Nice one!!Ill wait the game during some month but it's too hard :p

7. Guennter

Guennter Member

Dis sounds damn good.
    Seems like i will always start the game first, and then wait to log in, until i listened to the whole soundtrack :)

Lisk likes this.