1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10000 starting cash and mythium in custom game [MODEDIT: Make sandbox mode an option]

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Wipped, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Wipped

Wipped Member

Me and my friend are trying to play a 2v0 custom game. But every time one of us gets 10000 gold and 10000 mythium and the time till first wave is 10 minutes.

I can't find anything like this on the internet, we just want to play a normal game.
    Whats going on??

I added a screenshot from mid-game. My friend had already used all his money here, but you can see his army.

Attached Files:

2. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

Hey, this is not a bug but rather a feature called sandbox mode which activates when you don't have an opponent (X vs 0). If you want to play a proper game you should try to play either an 1v1 against your friend or if you want to play with him together a 2v2 against AI (you can add AI in the custom lobby via a button)

3. Wipped

Wipped Member

Thanks for the reply. All clear now.
    I do think this should be an option though, or at least that you dont always get the 10k at start. Me and my friends had lots of fun in 2v0 in the past, sending units to ourselves and all. But this forced sandbox mode pretty much put an end to that.

4. EpvpDani

I've moved to thread to feature requests so we can look into it later and see if we can implement this as an option. Thanks for the feedback!

Wipped likes this.
  5. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Moderator

Agreed - as there is a separate sandbox mode, it shouldn't automatically grant the ressources in a custom game, regardless of playing solo or as a team vs. no opponent (the way it was before sandbox was added).

Jules and Wipped like this.
  6. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

@Wipped For now, just type -reset 1 to start with the standard resources. You can also type -start to force the wave to start.

Agreed that, after the introduction of sandbox mode, custom games shouldn't default to starting with 10,000 resources anymore.

Wipped likes this.
  7. Wipped

Wipped Member

Thanks! I'll try that.

8. EpvpDani

Wipped and jitsuc4 like this.