1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

(2.30a) 2 major bugs - ranged units/sea serpents

Discussion in 'Major Bugs' started by Roshkatul, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

1st bug - Ranged units walk forward. They walk close to meele range, sometimes even more in front, at the beginning of the fight and sometimes like 5 seconds after the fight started.

This happens randomly with EVERY ranged unit (i've seen it happen with disciples, fire archers, fire elementals). And I've seen it happen on every wave (wave 4, wave 10, wave 11, etc.). I can't seem to be able to reproduce it, and every time i tried recording it, I failed in doing so =/ But i've seen it happen to many other people, so maybe there is someone who can provide records or logs (I think i've used the -bug command for one of those situations)
    I think it started happening since like 1 or 2 patches ago

2nd bug - Units walking past sea serpent only builds.
    My teammate had 3 sea serpents and 3 pollywogs. You can check the game ID, since I have a recording.

I only managed to record after the units went to the king (there were like 4 units, a fiend and a snail at the gate). The sea serpents were looping around the lane, while the units walked past them.

@Lisk

Lisk and foliesseer like this.
  2. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

I noticed this too, and I have some ideas why it is happening, but potential fixes could break the game so I'll wait till sometime next week to try some things.

3. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

I noticed this too, and I have some ideas why it is happening, but potential fixes could break the game so I'll wait till sometime next week to try some things.