1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

20k fighter value... possible?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Schlachti, May 28, 2019.

1. Schlachti

Schlachti Member

I know i´m not a high rated player, but finally i had a game above 15k fighter value, which was my goal the last weeks. It could depends on the new update that it went so well this time, but i´m stoked to had such a good game. For sure it was a 4v4 with lot of leak time in there.^-^

Now which is the next milestone to get? Do u think 20k fighter value could be done?
    Maybe someone already did the 20k oder more?!
    Feel free how u did and if anybody is interested, i can upload all graphs and stuff.

Have a great day!

Ps.: I know my build is a little bit boring, so dont hate me pls. :)

Attached Files:

GvR Mr Mister likes this.
  2. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

Highest Networth is achieved by a player named 'c0ntri'. He had 30k networth, 227 workers, 5278 income and 17k value.
    https://ltdstats.com/replay?gameid=14250315062511866322
    Since he pushed workers after w18 i think its possible to reach 20k value. "But this will only be possible if you dont build at wave 1 and go full workers i think (c0ntri did that too).

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  3. Schlachti

Schlachti Member

Hey, thanks for your reply!

Yup, like this it should be not that hard to get. Or if i think about full suiciding until 10, like everyone is doing now, it´s just not that hard to get that 20k fighter value. In addition to that, i think that the suicide tacitc until 10 is to op in 4v4 and it should be fixed. Like not getting so much gold for full leaks anymore...

But im still trying to get it with a normal start. Should be not easy, but makeable. :p