1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your crash or connection issue, please read this thread: How to Report Crashes.
    Dismiss Notice

Reproducible [3.17] Game constantly crashes to desktop

Discussion in 'Crashes & Connection Issues' started by Knekkebrowt, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Knekkebrowt

Knekkebrowt Member

Hey guys,
    after getting to 666h playtime yesterday (i don't actually think that it has something to do with it, i just wanted to say it :p) i can't play anymore. It first occured yesterday, 6.06.19 when i searched for a ranked game while watching a youtube video on my 2nd screen.
    After about 3-4 mins, the game crashed. The little "your game crashed"-window popped up and i was on the desktop. I tried to reconnect several times, but this time the game crashed immediatly after i reconnected. As soon as i saw my units - crash to desktop. I closed everything on my computer und tried again - crash.
    So i updated my GPU driver and tried today again. Same results. After 3-4 mins (at around lvl 2) - crash.
    I haven't got any .zip files in my log folder. Only HTML Documents, so i uploaded the DxDiag and the output_log only.

Attached Files:

2. Persephone

Persephone Member

Having similar issue. Multiple crashes to desktop on 2 separate occasions, have checked for graphics card, computer updates and have reinstalled game, not resolved issue. Have uploaded most recent occurrence.

Lisk likes this.
  3. Knekkebrowt

Knekkebrowt Member

I resolved my problem by updating windows 10. I had to manually install all new updates, took me about 10 restarts. After every update, it told me that i'm up to date, i had to click the "check for updates" multiple times to install everything.
    It looks like the directx caused the problem, but windows 10 didn't give me any information that there was an update for it.

4. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Sorry for the very delayed response, but I'm really glad that you resolved the problem! I saw the report a while ago but just had no idea what to look for. :(

Persephone - I can see that the UI renderer (Coherent) is having issues on your system. I can forward a ticket to the developer to see if they have any ideas.

5. MiJos

MiJos Member

I have the same problem again, the game crashes in 4 of 5 games to the desktop.
    It happens during normal game play.
    Windows is completly updated.
    Would be great, if you could provide a solution

Attached Files:

6. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Sorry you are experiencing this. I took a look at the logs, but I don't see anything that I know how to fix, unfortunately. Have you tried updating graphics drivers?

7. MiJos

MiJos Member

Yes, graphic drivers are updated (last updated today) and the crashes continue...