1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost guide video(s)

Discussion in 'Strategy Guides' started by adames, Dec 23, 2018.

1. adames

adames Member

Hey! I just made yesterday one video when i was trying show how to play and explain some thoughts(didnt rly worked as i wanted :D so hard for me say what i rly think and i miss so many key points where i could explain sends,push,placement, but maybe i will improve later)

Main reason doing this is that there is not enought content where u can learn/improve your game.

I might do one or two more videos and then only if u can actually learn from them/people would like more videos.

So here is the first one

PS: berserker and sea serpent isnt rly same :D

Bonny and GvR Mr Mister like this.
  2. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Thank you adames for this video !! Now I know that I could do some contents when I see your english accent. I know I won't be alone hahahaha

Anyways, still interesting contents. Would love to see more content. But I think you should do one topic per content. That would be easier for new player and low/medium elo ;)

3. adames

adames Member

thx for feedback seraphin..haha ye so sad when someone who dont speak good english try this kind of video :D will think about your suggestion tho

But its not actually for the new players but for players who already know the game and want improve(rank up from gold/plat/diamond/ruby) or see some high elo gameplay.

But i check the video and so far(small sample) people tend to watch only few mins so either they are not interested or they cant listen to me:D

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  4. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

No I don't think. I would suggest that it is better to have a video about how and when to build (for new to 1600/1800 elo players I would say), another video about how and when to push workers, a video about how and when to send and finally a video about how to improve teamplay since teamplay is VERY important !

With 10min (or so), you will talk about a lot of things and could develop better each point with more situation. For example, there is a huge difference between income game and starved game. Or between a game with offensive legion spells (Overwork/Press The Attack/Market) and defensive spells (Loan/Reroll/Allowance etc...).

Basically, I would love also to see more videos from @Roshkatul concerning mercenaries if he founds the motivation :p

Anyways, I really suggest you to do step by step rather than all in one video ;) That's really easier to watch and listen to you and you will teach better like this ;)

Again, thank you for your investment :D

AppleBloom likes this.
  5. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

$$$

Don't worry though, adames will be the budget roshkatul, both skill-wise and guide-wise Kappa

6. Bluejin

Bluejin Member

Not sure if that's a diss or a compliment :D

Seraphin likes this.
  7. adames

adames Member

Thanks for your suggestions and time seraphin, but thats not what i am planning to do. I am not going to do separate videos to this topics. What i am trying to make isnt really guide videos. I will pass this kinda videos to you :D

I want show real match gameplay and show on it my thought process(builds,sends,reasonings behind actions), witch could help players to improve. There is literally 0 content to watch and learn for medium to hight elo players. I have 0 experience making videos yet and its still long way for me to improve in my english to get all i want in videos :D

I made one more already, but its similiar to the last one so i dont post it here, but u can find it in my channel.