1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug with marking me as afk

Discussion in 'Major Bugs' started by Shaden, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Shaden

Shaden Member

Hi!
    For some reason the game starts marking me as afk every single match, while I'm not. I'm getting information that my account might be suspended, while I won 4 my last games and was MVP. Can you fix this issue please?

2. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Thanks for the report, Shaden. This might be a bug, and we'll look into it. I've removed the alert from your account.

Can you tell me if you're (1) not taking any actions, including moving your camera, for 60+ seconds, (2) minimizing the game, (3) tabbing to a second monitor, or (4) doing anything else that could be getting you AFK detected? Or would you say you're generally focused on the game and not AFK whatsoever? I'm just trying to collect as much info to debug the issue.

3. Shaden

Shaden Member

Dear Jules,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I've still received a ban due to afk - without being afk in a single game during at least last week :/ I'm pretty sure that this is completely automatic ban and I didn't receive any reports from players.

Legion TD is my only active window, I'm actively moving my camera and making actions - even when I'm sending mercs directly, without using the queue, the game writes in chat (afk) near my nickname, making my teammates react with "lol", "wtf" and "omg" in ally chat.

This problem appeared only when I started to play from my laptop - on PC everything worked fine. I've checked and tried to change game settings, like playing in fullscreen or windowed mode - but nothing helped. Also, the game do never start playing for me, like placing units etc - but still counts me as afk all game long.

Please tell me if I can help your investigation with any logs, screenshots or something. During the summer time, it would be much more convinient for me to use my laptop, if it's possible to fix the issue.

4. Jules

I've removed your suspension and alert as a temporary fix until we're able to resolve this.

Are you experiencing lag or unresponsiveness in your games?

5. Shaden

Shaden Member

Dear Jules,

Thanks for removing the ban :) I don't expirience any lags, but further testing shows that it might be somehow related to my Internet provider - I suppose that some kind of traffic might be getting blocked or something like that, because the game works perfect even on my laptop when I'm using another network or mobile Internet.

6. Jules

We made a change Tuesday night that should have fixed this issue for you. Let us know if you continue to experience it.