1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for individual account issues, not bugs. To report a bug, go to the Bug Report forum.

Can not launch game , keeps crashing

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by scrzlm, Mar 27, 2020.

1. scrzlm

scrzlm Member

I just bought game , can not even launch , I seen many people have same problems ,

Attached Files:

2. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Hi scrzlm, welcome to the game! We're an indie team and don't have a dedicated technical support team. One of our engineers, @EpvpDani, can follow up with you on Monday.

3. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

Hey, sorry to hear about your issues, do you mind sharing what OS/Hardware you use?

4. Feikund

Feikund Member

Hi:
    I downloaded the game today and as I open it, after the autoattack logo, screen stays black. I can hear the music of the game but i can´t do anything. I can move the mouse and see the mouse icon, hear the music but game won´t start. Any help?

Thank you

Attached Files:

5. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

Hey, did you try to reinstall the game yet or verifying your game files? https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

6. Feikund

Feikund Member

7. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Reinstalling drivers might fix it, but if not, there's a good chance your computer doesn't meet the specs to run the game. Sorry about that.