1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your crash or connection issue, please read this thread: How to Report Crashes.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant cloe the game without terminating the process each time

Discussion in 'Crashes & Connection Issues' started by Falafelrollo, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Falafelrollo

Falafelrollo Member

Cant close the game without windows freezing for a 2-3 mins and than stopping the program for me.
    Doesnt matter if i press quit or try to alt+f4 or try task manger directly.

i play on win 10

2. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Did this just start happening recently?

3. Falafelrollo

Falafelrollo Member

cant remember if i had this when i was playing a lot... but it came to my attention in the last weeks

4. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

I don't have a repro yet, but I'll add that I also noticed this happening more frequently to me in recent weeks.

Not sure if related, but mentioning just in case: I also noticed more frequently Legion TD 2 stays "running" for me in Steam after I have closed the game for extended periods of time (many hours), and the only way for me to relaunch the game is to kill the Steam Client Bootstrapper.

I'm able to repro the second case 100% of the time just by opening the game and alt-F4ing. Does not happen with other games.

5. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

It's hard to reproduce, but I'm guessing it started happening after chat 2.0 since I've noticed it sometimes, too, during development.