1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for individual account issues, not bugs. To report a bug, go to the Bug Report forum.

Connection Loop

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by fonsetrun, Oct 26, 2019.

1. fonsetrun

fonsetrun Member

Hello Team, I dont to connection game. Run game and connection loop always:Connecting to Login---> Connecting to Lobby Server-->Connecting to Login--->Connecting to Lobby Server...week more this...
    Help pls.

2. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

3. fonsetrun

fonsetrun Member

My region is Russia, Our fckng government block game ip. :(

4. create

create Member

Will you torture players from Russia for a long time, or will you already change the server?

5. EpvpDani

Actually we just decided today that we will change our server region from US-Central to Europe-West. When we make the change it would be very helpful to know if you can connect again. Are you on our discord server so we could maybe contact you directly to help us testing?

Jules likes this.
  6. create

create Member

Yes of course. I don’t really know how to use discord, but I’m ready to help. I wrote to the developer in the discord

Jules likes this.
  7. EpvpDani

We still need a few days to get the update ready (fixing some last issues) but keep an eye out for the upcoming update and let us know if you still cant connect

8. create

create Member

I want to draw attention to the fact that with me and my friend the game often freezes when searching for a match. Just download with the inscription! Match found !. You have to force close the game. At the same time, other players are loading, and my line just skips units, the bot does not even turn on.

9. EpvpDani

Sorry about that, we are currently still testing the new update and hope we can release it sometime next week or the week after