1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

Current - Spell does not reward mithium/gold | Logs under MacOS are horrendous

Discussion in 'Critical Bugs' started by YAWN, Nov 21, 2020.

1. YAWN

YAWN Member

Hi guys
    Recently i had problems with the lvl 10 spell not awarding mythium or gold properly:

Once i did not get the gold from sacrifice, i cant access the log right now as it was on a different windows machine but i believe the game id was:
    6d81b9e1010a1c291c3a5254bfedcb04078236696e69d9e80d994979915c3e6a

And once i did not gain the mythium from press the attack, the log-file for this one is attached.

While looking for the log file on my MacOs machine, i realized that there is quite the mess in my steam files due to using the backslash instead of forward slash, thus in every level of the applications steam folder there are some parts of the logs saved, except in the actual legiontd2 folder, see the screenshots attached: AppSup:Steam:steamapps.png
    AppSupp:Steam:steamapps:common.png

I can provide the windows log file if necessary at the start of next week.

Thank you!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  2. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Thanks for the logs! We'll look into this when we can. Things are a bit hectic right now working on a very big update for the end of the year.

Regarding the Mac log paths - it's something we want to fix, but just haven't been able to prioritize. I agree it feels really bad to clutter the top level directory.