1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Development Priority List

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jules, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Franklyyn

Franklyyn Member

First of all I agree it shouldn' be ported until devs are ready,
    But wiki isn' the best source for determining OS market share when it comes to Linux. They use Net Applications as a source (web trackers mainly browser based data) most linux desktop users arent fond of being tracked and usaly prevent this from happening.
    Most of us are acustomed to games being unavalible on Linux so we use open source apps/VMs to run Windows games (another reason why statistics with Linux market share are usaly inaccurate).

I do believe LT2 will draw a large crowed and publicity when they port. A large community will take notice. (Please dont introduce loot boxes ever)

My 2cents.

Facundo likes this.
  2. Muaddib

Muaddib Member

I would like to type down few things.

I really want this 'Shop'. The cosmetic changes will make the game so much colorful … I mean, hell yeah, Banana Bunk that shoots with an oranges :p etc. And ofc I want you to take my money to develop the game itself. More money you have , more things will come alive :cool:

Could you guys think about some kind of a 'Pause'? One day, i'm 100% sure of this, I will piss myself, or my little baby will Destroy me with his crying :D

On the other hand, I think you should increase the 'Drop rate of the Cards'. The idea of the cards themselves was amazing and I want to have them all, and to fulfil my Collection. :))

Last thing. What happened with the 'Enchantments'? They seemed to be really important for the different kind of players. I was a typical incomer player in Classic LTD, and with enchantments I can be an incomer once again ;)

The Game is awesome, guys! Keep the good work up! ;)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Blasti, Ceeboz and Daggerfallz like this.
  3. Awesome-O

Awesome-O Member

1. Enchantments - Pre-game specs
    I am curious what these enchantments are?

What we as players will be able to do with enchantments, can we maybe get an example from the devs? Or maybe your thoughts about this feature so far? :)

4. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

This is very oudated (early concept from 2015) but I think the core of it should still remain: http://beta.legiontd2.com/updates/enchantments/

5. A.Crowley

A.Crowley Member

Excellent prospects! I really love that you guys put so much love into this game.

I agree with others on a reconnect from being disconnected, if that's not too hard to do. Some players may leave on purpose, others have a bad connection.

Be careful with matchmaking. Needs to be based on how many active players there are or something like that. I'd rather play someone out of my league than not play at all. A 5 minute que can quickly kill the game off, all I'm saying.

I don't agree with some others on power ups/enchantments, if I'm understanding it correctly as something you earn and customize that other players don't get that game.

Not only would it be a nightmare to balance... And make the game too complicated for new players (I already see that complaint now, so i approve removing supply)...

The great thing about games like this is they're like chess, with more variety. Both players start potentially the same, it's skill and strategy (maybe a little luck) that makes the difference and makes the game fun. Games that don't take skill or are poorly designed do these level up, power up crutches to keep bad players coming back. They're not balanced, they're anti-skill and anti-fun. And those games don't last.
    Look at StarCraft BroodWar. Both players get the same basic start of 4 workers and 50 resources. No matter how long you've played, your rank, etc. Same basic start. There's 3 balanced races and different maps for variety (LTD2 has 7 balanced legions and counting - very awesome!). Turned out to be the best real-time strategy game in history. Still top of its class and played competitively over 20 years later, that's amazing for a video game!

6. A.Crowley

A.Crowley Member

Press 3 during a wave to see the lane you're sending to.

7. foliesseer

foliesseer Member

Mate this post is from late 2017 :confused: haha

A.Crowley likes this.
  8. Blasti

Blasti Member

I had ups and downs in the game, i've had points where people pushed me to a point of "i cba anymore " But i stick around, loved LTD since WC3, it's a shame i missed the kickstarter, but i 2nd Muaddib, once that cosmetic shop opens i will probably start throwing money down to this game, been here since week 2 of the launch, and probably will be here long :p

@Jules & @Lisk Do not ever doubt it, you guys made this game and did great work, now let's make it more alive <3 Much love

Seraphin, foliesseer, Wurakls and 2 others like this.
  9. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Thank you, Blasti. That means a lot. We've happy to have you around, and we're working hard on the shop as we speak.

Seraphin, Blasti and Wurakls like this.