1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exit Confirmation

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Eurobenzin, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Eurobenzin

Eurobenzin Member

Today I had a mishap, and accidentally middle clicked the window in the task bar, and it closed the game while it was running.

Goldi likes this.
  2. Rasmus

Rasmus Member

Yeah that is annoying. Also, when you finish a game and re-joining the client, it has a big "Cancel" button in the middle. Click it and you'll leave/exit the client. What?! It says cancel, not Exit? Also, if you are about to exit the client, you should have an confirmation dialog first

3. Themryon

Themryon Member

I dont agree with your last statement. If i press quit i want to quit.

4. foliesseer

foliesseer Member

And then you acidentally hit the "Quit" button instead of the profile button, closing the game very slowly since you've been playing for 4 hours while you didn't even want to close the game in the first place...

5. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Member

upload_2018-6-22_18-38-2.png

I guess it's time to quit then anyways :p Also, when hitting the quit button, there's an exit confirmation.

Regarding the cancel while loading the game, I don't like the idea of an extra confirmation there. What would you expect to happen if you cancel the connecting process other than quitting the game?

I can't seem to get this to happen. Is this on windows? It might also be bugged in some cases?

6. foliesseer

foliesseer Member

Don't judge me okay? :(. I'm that kind of person that presses "Accept" when I don't want to quit the game.

(Sadly enough this actually happened to me once... :p)

Also I guess there isn't an extra confirmation on when you press the cancel button on accident (when you are in pre-loading screen) according to the information given here, so that would be nice.