1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Promotion

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Cornep, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Well, even if it is a salty joke, I'm not sure there is a place for a salty joke in a forum. Better to use it on discord for example which can be more understood. Particularly, it will not and could not be considered as a salty joke when we talk about a serious topic. ;)
    I think it's better to say those kind of joke on discord or any instante message tool but not in a forum.

It's like I would say "Akitos said good bye to the community but saw him stream LTD2 yesterday. He just did that to attract people attention" (I don't think that heee!!!)
    Even if it could be a salty joke, it could be considered also as a real feeling if we were talking about streamers on LTD2 (a serious topic too).
    (sorry @Akitos, for using you as an exemple but that was a good way to present the problem. Btw, that was soooooo good to see you again on LTD2 :D)

Particularly, I would also say those kind of joke are not really useful for a debate. But that's my opinion ^^.