1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[French] Let's Learn together

Discussion in 'Strategy Guides' started by Seraphin, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Hello everybody,

Since I'm in top 20 (depending on the moments), that's a bit hard to climb more. It's not also interesting to play with some friends since they are also high elo and I don't want to play for 1 or 2 elo.

That's why, I would like to propose to play with some people in order to help them learning the game. It will be only in normal game or in custom depending on how many we are.

Also, since my english is not perfect AND I don't use to teach something, I will propose it only in french for this moment.
    Maybe later, I will propose it in english when I will know better how to help people in game :)

If you're interesting, please tagg me directly on discord in the #general_chat on LTD2 discord or send me a message here.

Else, I will be in the General channel voice if I play. ;)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    GvR Mr Mister and Bonny like this.
  2. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Excuse me, I just realized that it could be cool to translate the message in french ^^

Pour ceux qui ne comprendraient pas la langue de shakespeare, sachez je propose aux francophones de jouer avec moi à Legion TD 2 afin d'apprendre les mécanismes, les stratégies etc...
    Actuellement, je suis dans le top 20 sur le jeu et je joue depuis la sortie du jeu sur steam. Diamant à la saison 1, Expert (médaille rouge) à la saison 2 et actuellement Maitre (médaille violet) pour la saison 3.

Pour le moment, je ne ferai que des séances avec des francophones histoire de voir un peu l'approche à avoir. Si vous êtes intéressés, vous pouvez me contacter en m'envoyant un message sur le forum, en répondant à ce post ou en allant sur le discord de Legion TD 2 dans le canal #General.

3. Schwingeling

Schwingeling Member

That´s not true! if u play vs me, u spend me much more then 20 elo! so keep it up and play ranked mate <3

and ofc do the other stuff as well :)