1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for new unit and legion ideas, not for general discussion about the game.
    Dismiss Notice

Funmode: challenges?

Discussion in 'Design Room' started by Mick, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Mick

Mick Member

I was playing the tutorial for fun, when I got some idea for challenges during the tutorial where you need to build to hold level 12. The idea is the following:

You add a new mode "challenges". In here are challenges for certain rounds. For example (just saying something), hold level 13 when you get 4eyes + furbolg with 1900 value and specific 8 fighters to pick from.

Maybe you can ask some top players to provide you with a challenge and make like 10 or 20 of them (and you get an icon if you complete them all or w/e). And maybe to be expanded and made even more fun later (like special boss you have to fight or w/e).

I think it's a lot of fun, and can also help players greatly to value their units and increase their skill in picking and defending against specific waves. I also think it should not be THAT hard to implement (since it's basically already in the tutorial)?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  2. Wurakls

Wurakls Member

Furbolg

3. Mick

Mick Member

Safety mole lol. You can take a man out of ltd1, but you can't take ltd1 out of a man :D

Wurakls likes this.
  4. Diocletir

Diocletir Member

as addition i would like diffrent difficulties with the diffrence beeing that u have less value.
    Like the challange u mentioned just with 1700 on Hard and 2100 on easy difficulty.