1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for individual account issues, not bugs. To report a bug, go to the Bug Report forum.

game didn't count

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Sikili, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Sikili

Sikili Member

Today around 4:15 am i won a game at wave 6, the game ended normaly and switched to stats screen showing me we won +18, moving me from 1791 to 1809. I closed the stats screen and noticed that my rating didn't change, so i restarted the game. Once i entered back it told me that i have game in progress and that i should reconnect. I pressed reconnect few times but obviously there was nothing to reconnect to because the game was over, so it kept saying failed to connect or something like that. I thought something bugged out and it will fix itself overnight so i went to sleep, but today the rating still didin't change, and the game is missing in history tab.

2. Sikili

Sikili Member

here is the game file

3. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

Hey, sorry that the elo didn't get updated. I looked into the server logs and confirm that the server froze while trying to update your stats and then was forcefully shut down later before it could update your elo. I'm afraid I can't give your elo back but thanks for reporting this issue and we will try to make sure that this doesn't happen again to you or any other player in the future