1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

Game freezes when on menu screen [Mac]

Discussion in 'Major Bugs' started by SPERKLE, Aug 8, 2018.

1. SPERKLE

SPERKLE Member

So I can't run my game on mac, because the game just freezes and doesn't respond when loading in to the menu screen.

The game runs fine for me on my Windows laptop.

Is this because of the new patch or just a general problem with running the game on Mac?

2. YAWN

YAWN Member

I have the same issue, with this patch and the last one.
    Reinstalling helped for me the first time. This time i checked the game data for corruption it didnt find anything and it started.
    Now the next day it doesnt work anymore, and when i check the data it finds 1 corrupted file. It still doesnt start up probably. After 10 trys and an invite from a mate into a group it worked.

It freezes in different states though, and the music keeps playing. Can we provide any more info?

3. YAWN

YAWN Member

Here are two logs, one where the start up crashed (11-58-04) and one where it worked (12-02-50)

Attached Files:

4. YAWN

YAWN Member

After the startup worked, the next time it does not work anymore and while checking the local files, 1 file is always corrupted.