German ANTIFA!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zar'roc, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Zar'roc

Zar'roc Member

Hello everyone!
    I know damn well that a lot of people are gonna hate me for my title already, so... I don't care about them/you. I am an antifascist from Germany. Sounds ironic, but that's where the people come from who should know best about hate, right?
    Whatevs, I have been playing Legion TD since I got to know it on a pretty awesome LAN party back in the days. I have been playing LTD 3.5 (B3) A LOT! and I mean... A Damn f*cking lot!!! and the basic principles of this game are awesome! The mixture of chill, tactical thinking, element of surprise, "guessing" how many workers you can push... It's fun! I love it!
    I am so happy you guys made LTD2 and put so much effort into it, it's amazing! If I can contribute anything to the game (especially translating for a possible upcoming german client...) I'd be in. And I mean it, msg me if there is any need!

Twig likes this.
  2. grün

grün Member

LOL, was für ein Beitrag :D
    Deine Einstellung teile ich uneingeschränkt. Auch wenn ich die radikalen Jahre hinter mir habe.
    Wenn du Abends Bock auf ein paar Games hast, meld dich im Discord https://discord.gg/8p85ha6 oder Steam bei kooky784/grün.

Twig likes this.
  3. FaithOfHeaven

FaithOfHeaven Member

What is the point of mentioning that you are an antifascist? Here is a quote about anti-fascists to think about:
    "The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists" ~ Winston Churchill

lahaju, TheRatedR and Marentso like this.