1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

German ANTIFA!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zar'roc, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Zar'roc

Zar'roc Member

Hello everyone!
    I know damn well that a lot of people are gonna hate me for my title already, so... I don't care about them/you. I am an antifascist from Germany. Sounds ironic, but that's where the people come from who should know best about hate, right?
    Whatevs, I have been playing Legion TD since I got to know it on a pretty awesome LAN party back in the days. I have been playing LTD 3.5 (B3) A LOT! and I mean... A Damn f*cking lot!!! and the basic principles of this game are awesome! The mixture of chill, tactical thinking, element of surprise, "guessing" how many workers you can push... It's fun! I love it!
    I am so happy you guys made LTD2 and put so much effort into it, it's amazing! If I can contribute anything to the game (especially translating for a possible upcoming german client...) I'd be in. And I mean it, msg me if there is any need!

Twig likes this.
  2. grün

grün Member

LOL, was für ein Beitrag :D
    Deine Einstellung teile ich uneingeschränkt. Auch wenn ich die radikalen Jahre hinter mir habe.
    Wenn du Abends Bock auf ein paar Games hast, meld dich im Discord https://discord.gg/8p85ha6 oder Steam bei kooky784/grün.

Twig likes this.
  3. FaithOfHeaven

FaithOfHeaven Member

What is the point of mentioning that you are an antifascist? Here is a quote about anti-fascists to think about:
    "The fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascists" ~ Winston Churchill

lahaju, TheRatedR and Marentso like this.