1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guild communication features

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Opposition, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Opposition

Opposition Member

I'd be surprised if this wouldn't be already in progress but I'd highly appreciate some kind of an in-game chat room (maybe next to the global chat) to communicate with my guild members and see who's online (without having to add them to my steam FL).

Futhermore, donating a lot of cards turned out to be a bit tedious because you only are able to donate single cards and have to watch the animation every single time. You might add something to select any number of cards and donate them at one go.

Thanks!

danieltak, sea212 and iWumbo like this.
  2. Schwarzi

Schwarzi Member

That would be a good addition to the game to have a nice Guild chat. Even as a Guild Member you never really know whos Online. If you could see that its easier to play together and communicate more. :p
    For Cards idk if that would be usefull. Like myself who doesnt own that many cards it seems not that helpful and i think its not that easy to get a lot of cards in general.:eek:

danieltak likes this.
  3. danieltak

danieltak Member

I miss a Guild Chat a lot.

Another feature that could come together is invite your guild members to a party.