1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever heard the game "Breach" Tower Defense?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Vincesanity, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Vincesanity

Vincesanity Member

I've join their CBT lately and found out that it is the stand alone successor of Squad/Squadron Tower Defense, a SC2 mod which was heavily based on the original Legion TD mod on WC3. Tyler Johnson, the original creator of the said SC2 mod, has been also hired by the Space Rhino Games (the developer of Breach TD), just like how Icefrog had been hired by Valve to join the Dota 2 development team. The game shares several features with LTD, but with a more competitive twist.

P.S. English is not my first language, so please excuse any grammatical errors. :D
    P.P.S. Moderators, please just delete this if it's not legal.

2. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Yes, we've heard of Breach TD. In fact, I personally backed the Kickstarter a while back! We're excited about all Legion inspired games. Encouraging other people to make their own versions is the whole reason why the original Legion TD was open-sourced.

Vincesanity likes this.
  3. LForward

LForward Community Manager Staff Member

Yes I also played their recent Beta Version for Breach TD Arena but I have to say that I don't like the way they're going now with the heroes. Feels like it's going away from the competitiveness towards being more casual-friendly which I dislike.

Anyway the classic Breach TD is a pretty nice game for the phone :)

Vincesanity likes this.