1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey i am Blasti

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Blasti, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Blasti

Blasti Member

Hello everyone i am grandpa Blasti ( 30 years old ) from Dutchyland aka The Netherlands

Have been around the Legion TD games for a very long time, always loved it and still do ofcourse, even remember telling my brother like 10 years ago, they should make a game of Legion TD because it's awesome, now finally here we are, i realised this alpha way too late, only a few days ago, so far, the community and moderators are awesome aswell as the Creators, who made it on Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 2, wich i played dead ofcourse :p Heard on here that there was a Dota 2 version 2, never played that sadly.

I do have a twitch and youtube channel aswell, twitch i don't do much on yet, will change soon, for now i only do my Youtube actively every day a video atleast, there is no LTD content there yet, but that will soon change.

Here is the youtube if interested :
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjZkqUmZ1sbFnp9COh8xwA
    I do play a lot of Rocket League, and ofcourse more but RL is the majority of the current content.

Anyways nice to meet you all and GL HF Everyone

P.S. I am bad at this :p

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. FaithOfHeaven

FaithOfHeaven Member

Welkom :) Als je geïnteresseerd bent om een clan te joinen, let me know! Wellicht ook positief voor je views aangezien youtube/twitch en dergelijke best belangrijk is in onze clan/community.

Blasti likes this.
  3. Blasti

Blasti Member

Zal er zeker over nadenken, en bedankt voor de reactie :)

FaithOfHeaven likes this.