Honnor System

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by geoffrey, Mar 12, 2018.

1. geoffrey

geoffrey Member

Hi to all !

I am proposing an Honnor System (at the end of the game, with the score).
    "Great Leadership", "Friendly player", "Fun player", "God player", "You failed but I pardon you", etc...

Implementing it at the early stage of the game can push the community toward a more friendly game.

The reward for a lots of honnor could be either just visual bonus (loading screen, in game,...), or a bonus in gem, xp, or a bit of ranked point (like 1 or 2) or a combintion of all this.

2. Akitos

Akitos Member

I like the idea, but it should not have influence on rating. XP/Essenceboost is fine tho.

EinfachManuel likes this.
  3. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

I like riot's honor system. After a match a window pops up where you can honor one of your teammates. When you received enough honors within a time you level up your honor rank that is displayed in loading screen by a banner

4. geoffrey

geoffrey Member

I think it can be good to have a slight impact on the rating (less than 10% positiv impact and like up to 20% negative impact). It could be really good to rank the player in a whole and not just his win/lose.

With this, player who wants to climb the ladder will be good player in term of skill and mind.

5. Akitos

Akitos Member

Hell no. Players should not recieve more or less elo based on their popularity...

Blasti likes this.
  6. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Member

This is exactly the problem that would arise. Supporters of popular people might upvote them or downvote anyone who disagrees with them/their "idol". Haters will downvote them or upvote anyone who trashtalks a lot. The most toxic player can get "Fun/friendly player" awards, because there might be a lot of people that support it or when D/T/F queueing.

Rating changes should always be based on your plays, and since it's a team game, the team should get +/-, not rank individual efforts.

I like the cosmetic changes or xp/essence boosts, though. And if people happen to misuse it, at least no harm is done.

Blasti likes this.
  7. Blasti

Blasti Member

The idea is great but like Akitos said there populair people will recieve more, and people will also downvote people because they lost, it's a good idea but it will never work, it doesn't work in LoL or any other game that has it, salty people will always downvote you and how to say this nicely, A##lickers will vote you up :p