1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came back after 2 years off - This is what I noticed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zbigniew, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Zbigniew

Zbigniew Member

I'm an old school player, since the WC3 times. Bought Legion TD 2 when it was released. Excited as hell.

But I stopped playing in 2018, mostly due to the horrible community.

I started playing now again and have been doing so for maybe 1-2 weeks. And I gotta say the community is completely changed. I don't know if it's because I play in lower divisions now, but I have played around 20 games and met bad behaviour only 2-3 times - and it was the same guy.

Whatever happened, great to see this improvement! So if someone left, just like me, because of the community - it seem to be much, much better now.

The bad side is that I have played way too much in these last couple of days.

All the best.

GvR Mr Mister, Mick and MStylo like this.
  2. Zbigniew

Zbigniew Member

And game-wise I think it's awesome as well! It was before too, though, so nothing new there.

3. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

I'm very happy to hear that. Welcome back, Zbigniew!

4. Mick

Mick Member

Also, if you encounter terrible behavior, you should report it here on the forum at the Player report section. The mods are usually very quick with their actions :)