1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

I need your help, guys.

Discussion in 'Minor Bugs' started by Muaddib, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Muaddib

Muaddib Member

I didn't get the 2k ELO achievement :(

Stayed like 10 games above 2k, then I dropped 1989 , and still didn't get it.

In 'Profile' ( ingame ) there was a green word 'NEW!' , but when I go to the 'Collection' it was grey, and didn't get the 'value points'.

Attached Files:

2. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

3. Muaddib

Muaddib Member

I did like 3-4 times, still not getting it.

I'm again above 2k ... and no achievement. :D

4. EpvpDani

I just checked your account, you got it yesterday. The collection bug will be fixed with the upcoming patch, so don't worry about it anymore

5. Muaddib

Muaddib Member

6. tattooface

tattooface Member

hey staff i dont know where to put this bug report when you to the report menu and starts to type your messege in the test field it will activate all the keybindings you guys have so when im typing to report some one lets say he is trolling and i want to report it i press the red little flag and start typing and when i hit the keys on my keybored the game will send merceneries and reroll cause i am tappeing those keys that are binded how do i get that off? i hope you can understand my english i know its not the best :D

7. EpvpDani

Hey, the bug is currently known and we are looking into fixing it in the next few patches hopefully