1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IF THEY HAVE ZERO VALUE...

Discussion in 'Balance Discussion' started by SiegeMentality, Sep 6, 2018.

1. SiegeMentality

SiegeMentality Member

Why is this hard?

If they have ZERO value on waves 1 - 10, then set the game to a tie.

Everyone cried so hard over cross. So many tears over building units together. Now that they're able to hold two lanes with COILER NONSENSE it's all good.

It is the same as cross. The same. One player gets massive income while crippling one side of the team. At the time, I did not understand why there were so many tears, but it's not even close to fair anymore, because you don't have two other lanes to build income and push back against the cross at bottom.

2. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Moderator

Not quite, since you get extra gold from the leaks of the incomer, which didn't happen on the 4v4 map, since units were considered leaked only after the mid lane.

Also if it would be tied if one player had 0 value, that can be worked around and kinda exploited. To still income only, you can just place a t1 and you'd be good to go again, only slowing you down a little. And if you didn't like a match up, you could just not build anything and force a tie easier.

3. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

what is hard?
    So if i lose i just sell all fighters and its a tie?
    I dont understand what you are trying to say, you think deepcoillers holding for 2 lanes are op? why?
    No its not the same, you feed your enemies hard if 1 lane dont build.

Robert Mends, Astrofaes and Seraphon like this.