1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Improved Profile Statistics

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Akitos, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Akitos

Akitos Member

It's nice that we got an update which seperates the all time peak from the season 2 peak, but it would be nice if we could get a little more than that. I was thinking about being able to choose (as a player who's viewing a profile) which seasons statistics are to be shown. This way one could for example see his win/loss/winrate of all times, or just those of a specific season. Personally I would find those informations very informative and interesting. Like, my winrate has been going up quite a bit with season 2, but I'd actually like to where exactly my winrate for season 2 alone is at. Right now there only is an overall statistics for win/loss/winrate and I don't see a reason for that (other than more detailed statistics haven't been implemented yet). Hopefully you have this data seperated, else it would be kinda sad. I'd really love to keep track of how my rates are improving throughout the seasons since I used to do that in other games aswell.

EinfachManuel likes this.
  2. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

This is something that would be nice to implement. This data is separated, but I just need to build out the infrastructure to be able to access it on-demand from clients.

I'll try to get to this when we do our loading screen/profile revamp.

Akitos likes this.