1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for individual account issues, not bugs. To report a bug, go to the Bug Report forum.

Ingame Lags

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by GeldgeilerGnom, Jan 1, 2020.

1. GeldgeilerGnom

GeldgeilerGnom Member

Hello I have a Problem with my Leagion TD2 Game.
    I got 1-4 sec lags in the hole Game. Just Ingame and I dont know why. My connection works fine and it doesnt matter whitch options I have, I tried all to turn off or on and so on. All other Steam Programms work. I tried to reinstall the game and Steam, give Security Permisions but nothing works. Iam from Germany and my connection are from Telekom.
    Please help me its so anoying

2. Thifighter

Thifighter Member

Hi,

i also have big problems with lags since christmas. Most times i cannot even build in late rounds or end the game because of it, sometimes i got a disconnection message and sometimes the game just freeze. The problem exists in every game mode, even in custom games with bots but then not as hard as in 4v4 .

I´m also from Germany with Telekom as my provider (VDSL 100mbit down, 40mbit up), i tested with 2 different PCs so that i can assure it has something to do with the ics or the router settings. No problems with other games so far

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  3. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

Also had lags yesterday from germany via telekom, no problems in other games tho

4. bidza1

bidza1 Member

I have the same problems. Laggy ingame, nearly unplayable since some days ago.

5. Thifighter

Thifighter Member

Today the game runs fine , without doing anything from my side

6. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

Thanks for the report. There is a known issue with the german ISP telekom that causes lags during peak times / at random intervalls. From our side we can't really do much about it at the moment unfortunately but there should be a backend change (different server structure) that should improve/fix it soon. Otherwise you might have to contact your ISP and submit some debug information for them so they can look into it