1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intentional AFK at start

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Boris, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Boris

Boris Member

Hello everyone,

I've noticed something like a trend among players to intentionally stay AFK at wave 1 so that the game is marked as a TIE. For obvious reason like dodging opposing team or not rolling good enough units.

For me this is annoying and a backdoor, that should be punishable. Why i think it is intentional? - Because right after the TIE game, i queue up again and play vs the same players. I even got a reply from [redacted] next game, that he did it because he "didn't want to play vs a team" (WTF???) and he is currtenly in top 5 in the leaderboard. I mean at least top players shoulnd't be doing this.

Perhaps add a "Ready check" after a match has been found. This way if a player has selected "ready" and stays AFK, the system can apply a 10-15 minute ban from queueing up again.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2020
  2. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

Fairplay will catch this and suspend players that dodge on purpose. The more often a player gets suspended, the longer are the suspensions. So this should be already handled. Also please refrain from calling out player names in public