1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KoriFee: "You Won 250 games. You should write a (Mech) guide!" (outdated atm, update comes soon)

Discussion in 'Strategy Guides' started by KoriFee, Oct 31, 2017.

1. KoriFee

KoriFee Member

Hello and welcome to KoriFee's Mech Guide. I "perfected" that build so far and I think it is now ready to get shared. Keep in mind, that this build is only a guideline, it will never show you 100% on how to build, because every game is different and sometimes you get unlucky and you wont be able to builde like described in the following pictues.

This guide does only show the minimum fighter value (except for 10), so in case your enemy saves, you have to add accordingly (take inspiration on how to add by looking at the higher waves pictures). Also keep in mind that the builds positioning is important, so you cant add something different in there (else you get a different outcome, which can be good, but also bad, for example your units wont get full aura of your APS/MPS or the pathing blocks your units)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

BEORE WAVE 1 STARTS:
    start1.jpg
    You start this build with this formation, keep in mind that the top right peewee is on the edge of the building platform and the bazooka is 2 squares below. (You stay on 1 worker and wait for wave 2) You can decide to either go for snail 1 or wait, to see what the enemy has, to maybe go for brute 4. (All i can say is, income is needed, so dont waste too much save, if you are not 100% sure you can bring your enemy to leak)

BEORE WAVE 2 STARTS:
    wave 2-4.jpg
    Now you sell all peewees except for the one you see in the picture and you upgrade the bazooka to the Pyro. From WAVE 1 to WAVE 4 you can go for worker , everytime you reach 100 Gold (even if the enemy doesnt send)

BEORE WAVE 4 STARTS:
    wave 4 special.jpg
    In rare cases when the enemy didnt send and you expect a Brute/Dino you build that extra peewee (you see in the picture) and it will clear a brute send but might leak ONLY the dino send.

BEORE WAVE 5 STARTS:
    wave 5.jpg
    Here you place a bazooka 2 squares behind the pyro, if you dont have enough gold you can also add instead 2 peewees if you expect a bigger send(each next to the already placed peewee). You stay on 4 worker.

BEORE WAVE 6 STARTS:
    wave 6.jpg
    Wave 6 is a bit tricky, since its heavily RNG based. I mostly dont mind leaking 1-2 units, since it will only give time to my team, but if you dont want to leak, because your team also tends to leaking (only 1 of the team should leak, sometimes) then you add 1 extra peewee to the 2 others or if u have enough money (throu leaking from the enemy or better income, throu longer wave time) then you can add a bazooka 2 squares to the left of the zeus. You stay on 4 worker.

BEORE WAVE 7 STARTS: wave 7.jpg
    The reason for the APS placement is because of the aura range, you will reach every unit you are going to place with this guide. While wave 7 is ongoing you can push a worker (except the enemy has saved).

BEORE WAVE 8 STARTS:
    wave 8.jpg
    Here you upgrade the Veteran. If the enemy leaks (because of bigger sends or unable to hold throu wrong building) you can push another worker, if not , you should stay on 5 worker.

BEORE WAVE 9 STARTS:
    wave 9.jpg
    Here you go for 2 Tempest, the placement is impotant, because of the APS aura.

BEORE WAVE 10 STARTS:
    wave 10.jpg

This fighter value is of course a bit too high, but it should give u a picture on what to build/upgrade. 12XX fighter value is needed for the boss on 10. If you kill the boss and the adds you can push as many worker as possible (I usually get 2 after the boss and 2-3 after the income for wave 11) so in the end you are at 9-10 Worker.

BEORE WAVE 11 STARTS:
    wave 11.jpg
    You can keep your setup for 11 (except the enemy saved on 10) you will hold anything that get send to you (if the enemy send you can push 1 more worker)

BEORE WAVE 12 STARTS:
    wave 12.jpg
    On wave 2 you add your strongest Unit, the beserker/fatalizer, in case your enemy was saving on 10&11 you should upgrade the APS into an MPS instead. (In case they send on 12)

BEORE WAVE 13 STARTS:
    wave 13.jpg
    Here you upgrade your beserker, because the Wave is weak to Swift and the extra magic dmg is also nice. If you cant upgrade the beserker, place a Millenium next to the APS or MPS.

BEORE WAVE 14 STARTS:
    wave 14.jpg
    Here you upgrade your MPS and add an APS to the mix.

BEORE WAVE 15 STARTS:
    wave 15.jpg
    On this wave you can either decide to add another fatalizer or upgrade the bazooka to a zeus and place behind the leviathan another zeus (if possible)

BEORE WAVE 16 STARTS:
    wave 16.jpg
    This the best wave for your Fatalizer, if you expect sends here, you can also add a third Fatalizer (if you are fort on money like 100 gold, you can sell your bazooka/zeus)

BEORE WAVE 17 STARTS:
    wave 17.jpg
    Now its time for your T6 Unit, place the first into the space between MPS and Pyro and then add accordingly. (you might be confused why the APS/MPS are switched, I find it sometimes better, if you know your enemy is saving for a later wave, to upgrade you APS infront, because the APS has a shorter range and once the wave starts, it kinda get stucked behind the MPS and still gives the aura and doesnt get killed (at first) in the cross fire infront, so your T6 Unit has all the attackspeed aura it needs.

BEORE WAVE 18 STARTS:
    wave 18.jpg
    Here is now to decide , if your enemy is saving for this, to go for more burst dmg (Doomsday machine) or add more fatalizer into the mix, which also helps sometimes (atm the pathing of fatalizer can kill them, without even touching once the enemy), to increase your peewee/veteran army, to give your dmg dealer 1-2 extra seconds.

BEORE WAVE 19 STARTS:
    wave 19.jpg
    Like on wave 16, your Fatalizer army is the best weapon, best armor type to tank half of the wave and also give enough dmg (due to the extra magic dmg) You can also add a millenium, because you need them for wave 20.

BEORE WAVE 20 STARTS:
    wave 20.jpg
    On this wave you need Doomsday Machines on Mass, thats your only dmg, You fatalizer are actually really good on "tanking" the Boss, and also if the pathing is correct, he will look to the left while fighting with the Fatalizer army, so the bounce dmg doesnt effect your Units. Try to build your Doomsday below/above the other 2 Doomsday, else your fatalizer army will be stuck behind the Doomsday and they will be missing in the fight.

I hope you find my guide helpful, thanks for reading and peace out.

kind regards

KoriFee

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    skyQ, M3di0, Lisk and 6 others like this.
  2. ithion

ithion Member

Seen you play this many times now and it seems to work just fine=) Quite reliable unless you get a brute on w4 with only 1 pewee for that pyro or if the enemy saves for centaur on 8 =)

KoriFee likes this.
  3. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

Nice guide, I really like the way you presented it with the scoreboard and towers both visible.

Just needs a section that talks about how you find Bazooka and Pyro cards :D

KoriFee likes this.
  4. KoriFee

KoriFee Member

tbh the pyro start allows u to find the pyro card faster, since its the alone killer from wave 2-5 - and the bazooka cardS were 3 seconds apart from each other, i guess its dumbluck, and if im unlucky i wont find any after early access, so to all the ppl who didnt find a card, be happy and u will find one after early access

5. wgccj11

wgccj11 Member

Ка по мне бред, надо исходить от пика и вала и инкома.

6. KoriFee

KoriFee Member

google translater stated the following "
    As for me nonsense, it is necessary to proceed from the peak and the shaft and the incoma." what do u mean by that ?

Nelson Sng likes this.
  7. wgccj11

wgccj11 Member

Смысл темы не понял. В каждой игре надо исходить от ситуации

8. Rozwel

Rozwel Member

Yeah wgcjj is right. Every game and every situationis different so guide like this is wothless without testing and some experience with this but it helps you to find right way how to play and thanks to that you can play better after less games.

wgccj11 likes this.
  9. wgccj11

wgccj11 Member

Хорошо что мы поняли друг друга;)

10. Themryon

Themryon Member

I understand that you can not speak English. I have no problem with that. I myself have dutch as mother tongue. However, it would be very kind if you could put your text through translate.google.com and put it in English in the forum.

Why?
    1) Everybody speaks English here.
    2) This way, only you have to adjust and put it through a translation, instead of all 3000 other members of the forum.

Thanks in advance for your kindness!

Passenheimer and KoriFee like this.
  11. KoriFee

KoriFee Member

its a bummer if u think this guide is "useless" i played with this so many times and i was decent in all aspects, this guide is not the best worker push, but cunstructed to be consistent and i tested it alot, over 300 games with that build and my winrate is 66%. I stated also u shouldnt take this guide as 1to1 guideline in every game, but it seems u didnt read the guide and u just bashed on it.

Passenheimer likes this.
  12. KoriFee

KoriFee Member

"It's good that we understood each other ;)" it seems we didnt, since i still dont know what u mean

Nelson Sng likes this.
  13. Nelson Sng

Nelson Sng Member

I find the interactions here hilarious

Themryon and KoriFee like this.
  14. Rozwel

Rozwel Member

@Themryon in my opinon it is easier to understand when you can translate it from his language to your language and then try to understand then if he would translate it to English and you have to translate it again. Google translate is not bad but he is not good at grammar

@KoriFee I don't think that your guide is useless... I said that guides are worthless when you play it first time without any experience. I explained my opinion in my previous post so why should i explain it here again? Build is good for you because you understand it, but if anyone who is playing mech for the first time he will be much worse...

And about understanding each other i think that he meant me that i answered to his previous post about that "every game is different and guides makes no sense"

wgccj11 likes this.
  15. Nelson Sng

Nelson Sng Member

Actually, every game is the same. Basically the only huge main variable is dependent on enemy saves in the first 3 rounds, if they will go brute/dino 4.
    If enemy saves? Look 1 step ahead in the guide and build accordingly, this will solve like 90% of the so called "different games"

16. KoriFee

KoriFee Member

and i told u, that i mentioned that in my guide, since its only a GUIDE not a 1to1 copy paste template u use in every game..

17. wgccj11

wgccj11 Member

And about understanding each other i think that he meant me that i answered to his previous post about that "every game is different and guides makes no sense";) Yes

18. KaC

KaC Member

I still dont know why s1 prefer to build pyro instead of berserker..... It has better value and its easier to push workers....

GvR Mr Mister likes this.
  19. KoriFee

KoriFee Member

yeah but pyro has different weaknesses , so does beserker, and i like the pyros weakness more

20. skyQ

skyQ Member

I tried it out and like it a lot, its really consistent. I´ve a winrate of 75% with it, i only played 8 games though.

Keep it up - i like it.

KoriFee likes this.