1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legion TD2 Custom Game Support

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JonathanN, Feb 2, 2020.

1. JonathanN

JonathanN Member

Hey guys,

I was just wondering with the recent disaster of wc3 Reforged if there are still plans to offer Custom Games in the Future?

It was mentioned at the beginning, and I don't think it was mentioned again.
    https://legiontd2.com/community/threads/update-25-custom-games-in-legion-td-2.874/

To be honest, I didnt play wc3 for a very long time, but I really miss the custom games. So I was just wondering if this will still be a thing or not.

What do you guys think about it? Do you want custom games in LTD2 or do you all not care that much?

Thanks for reading!

2. Mick

Mick Member

Would love it, and I think it would be a goldmine to this game if done so. The question is how complex making an editor would be (problem of time and resources).

JonathanN likes this.
  3. JonathanN

JonathanN Member

I agree. It might be hard to create an editor that allows the same possibilites as Warcraft's World edit. Especially considering that there are definitely higher priorities rn. But at the same time it would be amazing, and might get more players to get legionTD2 as well!