1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leviathan change suggestions(?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nacccho, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

I think the aura that took the biggest hit with the change was leviathan, it wasn't THAT great already, and now its pretty damn impossible to get value out of it, because it's characteristics simply don't fit. New ability is cool and all, but meh.

It has a weak start, depending on the "supporting cast", it's vulnerable to a lot of early waves(4-5-7-8).

It's an expensive, tanky, range unit, that buffs other flying units. The thing is, there is hardly any unit that benefits from the buff. Buzz/violet run in front and die, phoenix/gargoyle dont get much out of the buff.

It seems to lack an identity, because it isn't great at anything.

Maybe make it a meelee fighter? Or really close range?
    Perhaps an ability that you toggle between meelee/range before the round?

Im sure people must have other better suggestions for a change, but i think we can all agree it needs a buff.

Twig likes this.
  2. OccularPatdown

OccularPatdown Member

I totally agree, the unit needs to become a melee tank because you cannot afford to take the leviathan and also another fortified tank.

3. Akitos

Akitos Member

Maybe revert the aura change? :(

Twig, Name and FongoOngo like this.
  4. Nacccho

Nacccho Member

Also, is it only me that get the bug where u can't place a unit in front of leviathan?

5. Gajuner

Gajuner Member

Everyone gets that bug I guess.

U can kinda work around by moving ur mouse as far on the edge of the spot where u wanna build and use the hot key for the unit an spam it enough.

6. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

That's a bug caused by the big model of the leviathan, happens to fenix as well.. you need to get the angle right, maybe try zooming in as well when placing.. I agree, that's an annoying bug which has been there for quite a while.

foliesseer likes this.
  7. Scary

Scary Member

I agree that something should be changed, I never build Leviathan anymore because he is just not great at anything anymore i.e. it feels like I am paying for either wasted stats or a wasted ability.
    Also the building bug has cost me a game once, another downside to Leviathan.