1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LTD2 Paid Coaching - Roshkatul

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roshkatul, May 7, 2019.

1. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

Right now I'm up to coach players who wish to get better at the game.
    I've been playing this game since Alpha, and as far as laddering goes, I've been at the top of the ladder in every season.

Alpha - Finished top 10 as one of the newer Alpha players.
    Season 1 - Peaked 2190+ elo with around 300 matches played during the whole season since I didn't have much time to play.
    Season 2 - Peaked 2500+ elo and finished the season on rank 1.
    I made several successful guides on my youtube channel and won the Mastermind Lords tournament
    Season 3 - I climbed to 2300+ elo in 1 week (around 150 games, 68% winrate) after being inactive/not playing for 3 months
    2nd highest solo win-rate (63.31%) in the game among main accounts with over 1000 matches, after Kingdanzz (64.09%)

I've been consistently at the top along this game's lifetime, even if there were times where I was inactive for months. Very few players got to this level of consistency along the time, many players having issues maintaining themselves at the top of the ladder for a long period of time. This shows that besides me knowing the meta builds, I also have a high level of understanding of this game's basics and advanced tactics, helping me get to the top quickly even if I'm unfamiliar with the current patch, which I'm willing to pass on to other players.

Right now I have limited time, so my schedule is quite awkward, but I'm willing to make time for anyone who wants to learn much more about the game than any guide can offer at the moment and climb up the ladder.

The price is 15€/h, paid via PayPal, and it may go down a bit if the number of hours requested is high AND depending on your goal (if you wanna reach a certain rank/elo threshold and so on).
    Services:
    - 1h of coaching with voice, with team viewer as well, time in which I can answer absolutely every question you have, I can explain every decision I'd make, or I can backseat your games telling you what you're doing wrong and what you should improve on.
    - if over 3 hours are bought, I will also offer my whatsapp number, on which you can message me any short questions about the game which I'll answer as soon as possible and where you can send me game replays via ltdstats or recordings, which I'll analyze in my free time.

You can contact me on discord: Roshkatul#9094 or via PM on this forum.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. Robert Mends

Robert Mends Member

So the money will go to the charity right?

3. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

Feeding puppies with whiskey

4. Themryon

Themryon Member

That is a very reasonable rate.

5. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

Hey, you forgot this "/s"

Yeah, it's expensive. I wouldn't ask for it if I did not have several people agree with it in the past tho. It's the first time I advertise coaching, not the first time I'd do it, surprisingly.
    But I guess it's reasonable for like 3k hours of experience behind this price.

6. Themryon

Themryon Member

I can't see if you are ironic or not. I was not joking. Your rate is much lower compared to coaching at more popular games

7. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

Oh, I thought you were ironic, my bad. Well, ofcourse you can't ask as much as you would for a more populated game :p

8. Mick

Mick Member

9. s0n0fagun

s0n0fagun Member

Hi Rosh,, I'd like to chronicle your Legion wisdom, I do it for free!

10. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

I'll sell you the intellectual property over my knowledge for 2k$ and then you can chronicle them for free

s0n0fagun and Seraphin like this.
  11. Robert Mends

Robert Mends Member

So @Roshkatul, did someone buy your services so far?

12. Cornep

Cornep Member

@Robert Mends I got the free 5min test deal, and all he did was go " meow meow meow meow meow meow meow" other than that, good stuff

Robert Mends likes this.
  13. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

Oh shut up, I was teaching you the ways of the nekomata.

None since I made the post, but the last ones had great results ;) I won't make it public, but probably when you see another player who suddenly climbs a lot.. it.. was.. me.. all.. along.

14. Cornep

Cornep Member

Jokes aside, i can vouch for Roshkatul's skills and teachings. My estimation might be slightly off, but im pretty sure he could teach even a newer player quite swiftly to 1800's?

15. Robert Mends

Robert Mends Member

I'm not interested in getting the service at all myself, rather how much money you made and hope to make from it.

16. Akitos

Akitos Member

Teach me senpai

Robert Mends likes this.