1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mastermind mode with ban system

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by swordfightingguy, Oct 9, 2018.

1. swordfightingguy

swordfightingguy Member

So basically mastermind only, but with addition of ban system. After the game load, will choose a captain and then captain do a ban with 30s time. T1, T2, and T3 guarantee 100% ban and others will be chosen with 50:50 randomize.

So in the end there will be 12 nominate bans, and as explained above, T1-T3 will guarantee 100% ban and the rest will be randomized, so only 1 will be chosen for each T4-T6. If for example T4-T6 nominate twice, it will be 100% ban of course.

2. Sharaal

Sharaal Member

Sounds very complicated and it would increase the time till the game can start.

What if every user can define before the game (in the starting screen or somewhere prominent) one unit he want to ban and this unit is removed from the pool for the enemies rolls.
    So if I don't want to play against Buzz, I choose it in the start screen as banned unit and all my enemies which choose mastermind won't get Buzz and also won't get the unit my mate choose.
    Mmh but thats also a bit complicated, because in this case if I see the enemy build a Buzz I know he is playing the legion, not mastermind.