1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mastermind weekly #47b: draftpick's 1v1 Legion Invi! (+bonus)

Discussion in 'Balance Discussion' started by holepercent, Oct 10, 2019.

1. holepercent

holepercent Member

still working out some finer details but will do a sort of interest check first. the plan here is to run a series of weekly mini tournaments (hosted by myself) with a token prize pool of say $10 (in steam gift codes) to the winner. sign up will open one hour before the scheduled start time, minimum 4 entries to start, limit to 8 (maybe 16 if i can manage). entries will be first come first served, or i may give priority to those who didn't make it into the previous week's event.

the first one is the 1v1 legion invitational with a pick and ban system, each match will be a best of 3, maybe 5?. mastermind is banned. the lower elo player picks one legion to ban. the opponent then bans one legion and picks one to play. the other player then picks a legion to play. bans apply to both players. the loser of the game has first ban for the next game (so you can ban the legion your opponent won with). this will likely be the mid week tournament, tentative start time will be wednesday 9pm (UTC +8)

the second one is the 1v1 mastermind invitational, best of 3, maybe five? both players play mastermind.

the third one, almost guaranteed will be a clown fiesta, but will be interesting to see if any strategies actually develop. 2v2 suicide cross. one player on each side must go to 7 workers before wave one spawns. you do not need to announce which lane is the holder.

let me know here or on discord if you'd actually be interested to play and then work out the full details and rules.

Bonny likes this.
  2. Naaid

Naaid Member

That sounds sick! Would be fun :D.

I guess i would join each competition.

3. Bonny

Bonny Member

Rly like this! Looking forward for some fun challanges