1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mech, Grove & Forsaken Guides

Discussion in 'Strategy Guides' started by Weilbockt, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Weilbockt

Weilbockt Member

Yes, which is why you need to anticipate enemy sends and hold back gold if you're expecting big sends on certain waves. This obviously won't always work (hardly ever indeed), but it is the most optimal case for sure.

2. Weilbockt

Weilbockt Member

The reason you skip every other wave early on is so that the Aqua guy isn't capable of pushing his 4th/5th/6th/7th worker on the respective wave. Hence, you're taking away one of element's biggest strength (being able to push an absurd amount of workers early on while holding) AND you're releasing pressure that he would have on your team mate. It's all about having and releasing pressure. Making him leak on top of that would just be a huge bonus. Only skipping 7/8 for 9 to force a decent leak will be hella worth for the element guy. If I were to play element, I'd trade any leak on 9 (that my team will most likely hold anyways) for 7 workers any day, since I'll scale much better into mid and late game + I'll have a shit ton of pressure on my opponent.

Themryon likes this.
  3. genrmx

genrmx Member

I really like your guides. I hope that you will keep it up to date :)

4. Themryon

Themryon Member

I like this kind of posts. They really explain why you do something. And considering i only played like 50 games i didn't think of pressuring a certain race to do not let him get out of control

Weilbockt likes this.
  5. Weilbockt

Weilbockt Member

Thanks for the kind words! Very appreciated :) Love to help where I can!

6. Mrs.Raumteh

Mrs.Raumteh Member

Dude! You are a beast!
    I LOVE your Grove guide! I’ve literally just won 14 games in a row, thanks a lot!
    There’s no stop on the high elo train now haha :D

I’ve registered here just to say thank you!

Weilbockt likes this.
  7. Weilbockt

Weilbockt Member

Damn dude! That sounds f*cking awesome! Thank you so much! I'm overwhelmed by pride & happiness right now :D

8. s0n0fagun

s0n0fagun Member

This comment was cynically approved by the department of cynical assignments:)

9. Barashnukor

Barashnukor Member

does anyone have a new forsaken guide for me... after the patch?

10. Samha1n

Samha1n Member

Why you need a new one? With some work on your own you can easily adapt the guide to these changes...

Weilbockt likes this.
  11. Weilbockt

Weilbockt Member

The lastest patch hasn't hit Forsaken as hard as it hit Grove for example. Our old Forsaken guide is overall still viable. Though you should try to get familiar with the class so that you can optimize the build as you go. Wishing you the best of luck & success, mate.

12. kuhq

kuhq Member

and what about the mech guide? do u have any new strategies or is the youtube guide still viable in this meta

13. Weilbockt

Weilbockt Member

It's still viable. However, same thing I said about the Forsaken guide applies. I wouldn't say that it's perfect, but it's still good enough to get you a decent insight into Mech. If you have more questions or wanna see how I build Mech nowadays, feel free to check out our stream/VODs :)

14. zerwas91

zerwas91 Member

I have really big problems from wave 11 on and will usually leak if i just build as in the guide.

15. Weilbockt

Weilbockt Member

Feel free to check out our VODs or our stream to find out about what we have changed and/or how we adapted on the current patch.

Lisk likes this.