1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needs more more more randomization!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NooB_Zombie, Sep 7, 2018.

?

Does game needs randomization?

1. Yes

7.7%
  2. No

92.3%
  1. NooB_Zombie

NooB_Zombie Member

Hi there,

Every time I play I always use the same legion and same strategy. Its become very repetitive so I just delete it. I sign up here because I want to help to develop this game. As 2 person you guys should hire some professionals.
    Also, Every wave is the same in every game. I don't even check what is recommended the type of attack or armor for the next wave. Its need to be more effective.

Please add the game lots of randomization. You guys should find a way to make people their strategy in way of the game not the same strategy in every game. At least if every wave has some random events it will make the game more fun and less repetitive.

2. Bluejin

Bluejin Member

Have you heard of Mastermind?

3. bidza1

bidza1 Member

Thats like going to the same restaurant again and again, eating the same food every time and then start complaining about the cook because it tastes the same?!

Frozen likes this.
  4. Themryon

Themryon Member

It could be fun as a custom game, but no way in ranked. I think your poll makes this very clear

5. Gaetor

Gaetor Member

The game needs variation, not randomization.
    Due to the game being fairly new the amount of troops are limited and therefor your options are "fairly" limited as well.

Just wait till there are 2-3 more legions and the amount of options should be more enjoyable for you.

However, randomizing waves would kinda ruin the game's idea... so I'm really against it.

6. Jules

Jules Developer Staff Member

Hi @NooB_Zombie. Have you tried playing Mastermind? Legions are meant to be building blocks to learn the game and for some players who prefer consistency. For most players, Mastermind is your best bet for having unique experiences every game. There are hundreds of thousands of possible combinations of fighters, so you'll rarely play the exact same build twice.