1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New RTS Game World Editor Proposed After Flop of Warcraft III: Reforged

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Dangime, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Dangime

Dangime Member

Hi, Everyone. You might know me I was the original creator of Civilization Wars on Warcraft 3. When Lisk launched Legion TD 2 there was a lot of talk about also creating a game editor to go along with it.

Well, now with Warcraft III: Reforged coming out and basically saying they own the IP to mods, myself and some of the other devs for Civ Wars have had it. Not only have we decided to make Civ Wars a stand alone game, we're also going to shoot for the creating the editor too. I know many of you here enjoyed that original environment with so many custom games. Since Lisk actually launched a successful Kickstarter I'd love to hear from him too if there's any coordination we might be able to accomplish.

The idea is you can design, test, release, play and monetize your game creations all on the same platform. As a launch title we're planning on bring back Civilization Wars. If you agree with us, we'd like your support. Thanks Everyone.

Kickstarter Preview: Please Register and click "Notify me on Launch" Launch is scheduled for 04/02/2020

Website and Forum www.EpicEpochs.com

Video Proposal

Marchombre and GvR Mr Mister like this.