1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Ranked Que

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OccularPatdown, Apr 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Bastl Wastl

Bastl Wastl Member

Dude, I think you didn't get my point there. :D Ofc it is always nice to coordinate builds, but it is just not that mandatory.

Normal races always have waves, where they are weak, since they don't have appropriate towers. In addition every race has a few towers, which are incredibly strong due to game balancing issues. With the mm race you can do kinda cherry picking, so at the end mm is on average always stronger than normal races. And this is what you can see if you go to the rank lists. All top players are playing mastermind, since it is incredibly overpowered.

Normal races have deficiencies by nature, since you don't want to make every race strong at every level. Therefore you are much more forced to coordinate.

2. Gajuner

Gajuner Member

Ehm u do know about the winrate some highelos have on races, u can just optimize a a Legion build in custom and get some immense advantages over mm that way.

GvR Mr Mister likes this.
  3. OccularPatdown

OccularPatdown Member

Hahah I have to agree with you here, Bastl Wastl is on the complete opposite side of the spectrum than me on this subject. You absolutely have to coordinate builds with your teammate no matter what class you choose. If you are bad on a certain round you must make this obvious to your teammate so he can compensate and vice versa.

4. OccularPatdown

OccularPatdown Member

This is exactly why I made the thread. I understand MM is better if you are akitos level skill or if you get the best units however, it is stupid how I lose every night to some duo who is element/forsaken and rinse and repeat every game. I played 5 games last night and I believe a total of 4 opponents chose mastermind.

5. Gajuner

Gajuner Member

U

U really got no idea what ur talking about...

Almost every highelo player (including aki and me) agrees with Legions being mostly better than mm, because of the already mentioned advantages with playing a defined set of units.

We just don't play it because it's insanely boring to repeat basically the same build 500 times (only adapting to saves and feed)

6. OccularPatdown

OccularPatdown Member

So you are agreeing with me, that specific legion classes are stronger, and if played every game consistently will climb ELO. This is exactly why I made this thread..

7. Gajuner

Gajuner Member

Well maybe not stronger but way easier to get good at, because u can just test ur build on every single wave in a custom game till u find an insanely good build.