1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

Not counting ranked game

Discussion in 'Major Bugs' started by keith, May 30, 2020.

1. keith

keith Member

Please make sure to include one or more of the following: (more = better)
    - Steps to reproduce the bug
    - Video
    - Screenshots
    - Logs (https://legiontd2.com/community/threads/reporting-bugs-finding-your-game-logs.9413/)

just finished a ranked game winning +29 points and did not record the match or showing in my logs, game kept trying to reconnect after game was over and failed to reconnect which is weird b/c the match was already over my teammate was yammer, don't know why game did this

Jonathan Zaia likes this.
  2. Yammer

Yammer Member

yeah i confirm that, missed 29 points :(

3. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

Hey, sorry that you didn't receive the elo, of course it is not intended and we would like to fix this asap.
    Does anyone of you have the logs of the game or the gameid when it happened? (instructions how to get the logs are linked above)

4. Yammer

Yammer Member

hey! thanks for answering, here is the log from the game

Attached Files:

5. Jonathan Zaia

Jonathan Zaia Member

Hey guys I wasn't sure where to post this but I was running a duo lane with my friend and he dc'd, bot took over, and from wave 6-12 pushed workers nonstop. No matter how much I pinged for value or tried to get the bot to build, it won't. Instantly lost us the game as the value for wave 12 was 1900 and 675 on the bot.

6. EpvpDani

Hey, this seems like a separate issue. Not sure what happened there but it would be helpful if you could open a new thread and upload your logs so we can look into it

Thanks for the logs, unfortunately you uploaded just your lobby logs instead of the game logs, however after doing some research I found the game from sunday that didn't change your elo. It seems like some rare bug that causes stats to not report successfully for some players (your teammate keith and you both didn't get updated for some reason)

Currently we can't determine the reason (might be a random connection drop or some logic blocking the server) but we will continue to monitor this and try to add more logging to fix this in future, thanks for reporting this

7. EpvpDani

Small update: Lisk might have a fix that will be deployed with the next patch v6.00 (no ETA yet)