1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum is for individual account issues, not bugs. To report a bug, go to the Bug Report forum.

Only 1 collection card 500+ games

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by Chiropteran, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Chiropteran

Chiropteran Member

Im not sure if this is a bug but I have over 500 games played and the only collection card I have gotten is a peewee. I suspect the devs. xD

Attached Files:

2. Zoby

Zoby Member

You're not alone bro ^^ it's just really rare.

3. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

I have received my first card after 450 ranked games. Atm i have a total of 2 cards with 1k+ hours playtime, i guess we are just unlucky^^
    Sometimes it feels bad seeing new people with about 100 games and multiple cards

4. Shredder

Shredder Member

oh what, I got 8 Cards in a playtime of 686 Hours. I thought I am already unlucky of dropping some more xd

5. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Developer Staff Member

There is an internal "leaderboards of bad luck" and the current top 3 are 561,520 and 493 games without a single card so I guess it can happen that you have up to 600 games without a single card, its really just random/luck and droprates are reeaally low :p

6. Xarku

Xarku Member

I think I'm the top 1 at that leaderboard. I got one recently but I was like 600 games without a drop. Maybe the 561 is my score.

7. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Yeah I really think they should up the probability to win a car. At least, the probability should increase when you didn't get anything for a while. More than 150 games without anything is not acceptable in my opinion...

@Jules , have you planned to change that ? I mean this is a bit unfair for those people who play hard the game and still don't get anything :(

8. Roshkatul

Roshkatul Member

Increasing the drops would also be kinda lame. Maybe only make it so the chance goes up the longer time has been since you got your last card.

Seraphin likes this.
  9. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

That's exactly what I said XD. Or at least what I wanted to say :p