1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OP Forsaken Guide, Easily get 1900+ Elo

Discussion in 'Strategy Guides' started by Blacktide, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Blacktide

Blacktide Member

Sorry, My guide gets marked as spam so I cannot post it. I also cannot figure out how to delete this post. My apologies.

2. EpvpDani

EpvpDani Moderator

Just post it, so we can approve it. Sorry but the spam detection is a bit tight on the first post sometimes

3. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

if you want your guide uploaded to ltdstats.com/guides, feel free to send it to me :)

4. Blacktide

Blacktide Member

Here it is

Attached Files:

5. Seraphon

Seraphon Member

I've watched your guide about Forsaken build and I have some comments :
    • First wave should not be that easy after the next patch (next week) since we can expect a nerf of all bones.
    • I just don't understand why you say you expect a send wave 6. Fire archers are very good against this wave, Because you play forsaken, your opponent can expect a butcher which is op against this wave and green devil are not that bad. So basically, your opponent will prefer to send wave 7 which deals enough damage against your bone crusher and can make you leak since you don't have that much damage.
    • Wave 9 I don't understand why you don't do a Headchef. This is clearly better to be sure to hold wave 9 and 10. And for sure wave 10 you will leak. If you are playing against a good opponent, that should not be that hard to make you leak.
    • If your opponent sent wave 9 and not 10, he could go 11 or 12. Then if you don't overbuild, with this build you will leak pretty hard.
    • You say Full House is the best legion spells for Forsaken. I could agree with you but depends so much on the context of the game. If your opponent saved for a big send 11 or 12, you will prefer for sure Dark Ritual or Loan. Sorcerer could also be particularly strong if you think the game will be finished in very late game (18, 19, 20).
    • Wave 15 and more depends usually of the game context. Is it a low workers game or high workers game. Don't have LoD could hurt if you expect a big send.

You said that you have often won against the top 5 with this build, to be honest, I have serious doubts this is due to your build rather than your send/ally. Your build has for sure weakness and can be pretty easily punished. No offense to you. I'm not trash talking. That's still a good guide. But for sure this guide does not give you the opportunity to get more than 1900 elo.
    Anyways, the op start should be nerfed as I said next patch, like some mech synergy, then it should change the best forsaken start.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018