1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OP Forsaken Guide, Easily get 1900+ Elo

Discussion in 'Strategy Guides' started by Blacktide, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Blacktide

Blacktide Member

OP Forsaken Guide, Easily get 1900+ Elo

I am making this guide due to the lack of Forsaken guides out here. Have achieved 1910 rating with this build and frequently beat the top 5 players in the game using this build. The 5 worker start lends Forsaken a huge advantage in early economy that you can scale into the late game. Also keep in mind the value to hold later waves may need to be much higher depending on the enemy worker count/waves saved.

This build primarily focuses on how you should build if you are expecting a send, if you don’t expect sends it is important to push workers whenever possible.

If you would like to watch me play live you can at

Wave 1:

It’s important to get 5 workers before the end of this wave. It is VERY important that you build the crusher on the right side of the lane or you will pull mercenaries to the wrong side.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-12-51.png

[​IMG]
    Wave 2:

It is important to not go past 5 workers until wave 4. This build should hold a dragon turtle send.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-12-56.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 3:

This build can hold up to an 80 send but sometimes it leaks if the brute doesn’t die fast enough, adding another skeleton on the left side will make the build hold almost every time.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-13-23.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 4:

This build holds a brute send 75% of the time adding a 3rd skeleton will allow you to hold every time.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-13-29.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 5:

This holds up to a 100 send. Don’t go past 7 workers unless the enemy leaks or sends this wave.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-13-39.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 6:

This is where you are most likely to be sent. This holds a double brute send, if you expect a bigger send you will likely need to cut workers to afford another fire archer.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-13-45.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 7:

This holds most wave 7 sends, you can also push workers and cut the fire archer if you don’t expect a send.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-13-50.png

[​IMG]

Wave 8:

This is one of the easier waves, Green Devils and Fire archers are key to hold here.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-13-55.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 9:

This can be a hard wave to hold, if you expect a huge send get 3 green devils total.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-14-0.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 10:

This is one of Forsaken’s hardest waves. Getting 3 green devils and lots of bone warrior spam is very important to hold.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-14-6.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 11:

Only a top chef should be required here to hold nearly any send under 200. The best legion spell for forsaken bar none is full house, always choose this legion spell if it is available to you.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-14-12.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 12:

If they sent on 11 I usually skip the 2nd gate guard to get more workers.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-14-28.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 13:

If you get a doppelganger this is a pretty easy hold unless you get an unlucky 4 eyes target.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-14-47.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 14:

Get a butcher for the doppelganger or even a 2nd doppelganger if you expect a big send here.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-14-51.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 15:

I usually over value here to prepare for wave 17 Forsaken’s weak wave you can build lords of death here if you expect a big send but they will greatly weaken your ability to hold wave 17.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-14-57.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 16:

Make sure you have the double doppelganger combo for this wave if you didn’t have it before it will make this an easy hold.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-15-3.png

[​IMG]

Wave 17:

This wave is tough, you want to make as many Harbingers here as possible an add a skeleton on the left side to split the wave making your doppelgangers less likely to get focused early on.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-15-8.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 18:

You rarely get sends here as Forsaken but if you do Lords of Death are better than Hades here. However Hades are better wave 19 and 20.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-15-12.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 19:

Another hard wave, you want to again spam as many Harbingers as possible as both they and their summons take reduced damage and deal bonus on this wave.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-15-17.png
    [​IMG]

Wave 20:

At this point you want to spam Hades and bone warriors. You can add a few more green devils as well to improve the amount of lacerate stacks the boss will hold. Again the positioning of the top left skeleton is very important so all the units surround the boss and reduce his splash damage.
    upload_2018-9-5_13-15-22.png
    [​IMG]

Akitos and Joaquin like this.
  2. Akitos

Akitos Member

Seen 1 guy use your build so far and I was so happy everytime I got the chance to send into it. It's so insanely easy to break on 9 and 12 in particular. Building 3 Green Devils this early on is a huge mistake. The only thing that makes this build not so terrible is the first 5 waves, after that it crumbles heavily and I have serious doubts about your bold claim that you "frequently beat the top 5 players in the game" thanks to this build. Like, if you win vs top players with this, it's very likely the reason is not your build, but instead other circumstances such as bad roll/teammate or simply the fact that you got the sends from the low elo player instead of the top guy. Either way, it's certainly a fine build for new and/or low/mid elo players, but don't expect it to frequently beat top players as stated here. Good job at making the guide tho.

Seraphin likes this.
  3. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

4. Gaetor

Gaetor Member

What a joke

5. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

It seems like a pretty solid build to me, as long as you can adapt to different circumstances. Thanks for posting it - I haven't seen good forsaken guides lately.

I think people might just be disputing that anyone can "easily" hit 1900 with this build, since a less skilled player than you might have trouble with the 'adapt to different circumstances' part.

6. Themryon

Themryon Member

Oh well it is a recurring bragging sentence "you get easily 1900 elo with this". Even roshkathul made a guide with exact those words... Those people dont realise that you are actually playing against higher skilled people than yourself (which is not true for the maker of the guide)

7. SirCloud

SirCloud Member

He tweaked his build by a lot and is winning and somtimes carrying high elo games very consistently. He might wanna update it.

8. Devastate

Devastate Member

You say on wave 6 that it can hold double brute, but I got sent a double brute on wave 6 and leaked.

9. Rivve

Rivve Member

There have been multiple patches since the guide was written.