1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Openers/ Starters - save and strong

Discussion in 'Strategy Guides' started by Bonny, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Bonny

Bonny Member

Here i show you some strong and save starters, that are not only used in low elos but also fit for your grind!
    I try to give you openers that have a bunch of units, you can add for later waves.

Here is the full playlist:

Antler Opener:

antler 15.png

Violet Opener:

violet 15.png

Nightmare Opener:

nm 10.png

This are only a few possible units, you can work with.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
    Jules, Themryon, AppleBloom and 2 others like this.
  2. Themryon

Themryon Member

Nice video as always!

One question: why did you not mention the upgrade of gargoyle (green devil) on wave 7? is it no good there?

PS: maybe next vid a tiny bit louder?

3. Bonny

Bonny Member

I will turn the volume up, thanks.

Green Devil is only a good tank on 7 and 8 bcs its magic dmg, since antler is a tank too, you might lack on dmg for this wave.
    This doesnt mean that you can never go GD on 7, there are just better units to build.

Jules and Themryon like this.
  4. SirCloud

SirCloud Member

Masks are running super well with Antler in the early game so I wonder why you didn't include them.

5. Bonny

Bonny Member

2 Things on this one;
    1. splitting with mask is rly hard, especially for new players. I want to introduce openers that they can do too!
    2. Antler with mask can work pretty well, but on some waves like 5 you can get punished hard, on top of that i dont like this start too much.

Themryon likes this.
  6. Bonny

Bonny Member

Violet opener is online, check this out!
    If you arent familiar with how good violet start is, youre gonna be surprised.

GvR Mr Mister likes this.
  7. Themryon

Themryon Member

Hey Bonny,
    I really appreciate these videos, but i think the violet one is like 3x more difficult/advanced for lower elo players to follow than your previous one. And let's face it, higher elo players are not the main public of these videos. I think i have to rewatch it once or twice.

I would have liked the video to be 3 minutes longer in the beginning and that you give a bit of an introduction, by adding:
    - basic info like attack/armor type of violet and windhawk, giving already basic information that wave 7 is probably difficult.
    - just really simply explaining the idea. You build a windhawk and something with it (otherwise you leak on 1) and then upgrade the windhawk to a violet. => I know this sounds kind of wtf are we lower elo players dumb? but i think it adds to the buildup of this video
    - showing the build (like the easiest variation) for the 3 first waves in detail (take a bit of time for that)

Up till now i did just do an inefficient violet build by assuming it is always the same with building windhawk and any tier one, upgrade windhawk on two and yolo.

disclaimer: i am lower elo :p

PS: if people disagree with me, feel free to do! this was my feeling for the video.
    PS2: I really like the format with the levels and the easy icons ? ! and the shield.

Bonny likes this.
  8. Bread With Tuna

Bread With Tuna Member

Hi! The videoes are currently unavailable. :( Do you know why?

9. Bonny

Bonny Member

should work again!

10. Bonny

Bonny Member