1. Before reporting your bug, please read this thread: Reporting bugs & finding your game logs.
    Dismiss Notice

Overlay disappears

Discussion in 'Major Bugs' started by Affenaxt, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Affenaxt

Affenaxt Member

As you can see in the following Pictures, i cant see the Overlay. This is the second Post i made about this bug, dont know where the other went. If you have any suggestions how to fix this, pls let me know.
    20171205142321_1.jpg 20171205142322_1.jpg 20171205142341_1.jpg 20171205142351_1.jpg 20171205142522_1.jpg

2. Lisk

Lisk Director Staff Member

3. Affenaxt

Affenaxt Member

Here are my system specs.
    As you can see i dont have the newest Hardware anymore, but most things i want to do/play are still working fine. I had to lower the ingame quality to avoid a lagging game, but that doesnt fix my real Problem here.

To the related post you linked, i dont have any of his Graphical issues.

But to be precise on my Problem, it only occurs on daytime (the time when i can build the units). While the round is running, everthing is fine.
    I had some gamefreezes aswell, but they only happened when i changed the settings ingame. Regardless of whether i was in a round or in the Lobby.

Attached Files:

Lisk likes this.
  4. Affenaxt

Affenaxt Member

I just tried a custom game and there were no changes to this bug. If you need any more information, pls let me know.

5. Lisk

6. Affenaxt

Affenaxt Member

Here are the log files.

Attached Files:

7. Lisk

Thanks for the log files. Unfortunately, I don't see any specific errors/warnings in the logs.

Would it be possible for you to record a video of this issue? The screenshots are helpful, but a video gives more information.

See this thread for how to do it with PlaysTV:
    https://legiontd2.com/community/thr...-setup-automatic-video-recording-upload.9459/

Otherwise, you can use any screen capture software that you want.