1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Replays view

Discussion in 'LTDStats.com Feature Requests' started by Seraphin, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Hello,

I just would like to give a feedback concerning the view of replays on this website.
    I think some important information are important :
    - I still don't understand if the sends are for the current wave or if it is for the next wave. That's hard to do the difference. Also, I took a moment to understand it was your send and not the send received. It could be interesting to mention it I think ;)
    - The left value : I guess this is total gold of the player. I think, it would be better to have army value, income and workers.
    - It has been already said but could be interesting to see Legions spells and rolls got and rolls taken.

Anyways thanks you for your website ;)

2. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

Sends/Leaks are for the selected wave, so if a player sent mercs that spawn on wave 10, they are listed for wave 10 (same for leaks). I will improve some tooltips to make it clearer.
    The left value is the player's networth for wave x. Atm i cant query the buildvalue from the API, but i will add it once its provided.
    Same for the legion spells, i would like to display the position of Hero etc too.

3. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

So I found a bug where the send was on the previous wave it spawns. I don't remember which game sorry :s

Love your work dude <3

EDIT: For workers, is it workers at the beginning of the wave or the end of the wave ?
    thanks you in advance

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  4. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

5. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

I guess you mean Ashtons Dino for 2
    mercsSentPerWave:Array(16)
    1. 0:[]
    2. 1:["Dino"]
    @nickjick @Lisk A Dino on 2 without a leak on 1 seems wrong

Seraphin likes this.
  6. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Yeah this is exactly that. It seems it is dino + snail on wave 3.

7. Loaf

Loaf Member

What I believe is happening is a wave spawns, then someone will send a merc so they get the income for that round, but the next round is when the send actually goes.

"Calaquendi"
    1. mercsReceivedPerWave:Array(16)
      1. 0:[]
      2. 1:[]
      3. 2:(2) ["Snail", "Dino"]

You can see this in that same game between waves 7 and 8. Cakeboss spawned a lizard and snail wave 7, then 3 lizards wave 8. Ashton leaked 4 lizards wave 8. So at least the lizard was "sent" after the wave 7 units spawned so it went on wave 8.

So in the above, the dino was sent on wave 3 and there was a leak (dino just died though).

8. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Well I guess API is not enough developped to make this tool enough interesting and easy to use. But will wait new development :D

9. Loaf

Loaf Member

It could just mean that the data on the page needs to be conveyed in a different manner. I think everything needed is there in the api (although misleading with the mercsSentPerWave key).

Maybe changing sends to spawned and the separating those out in sent vs spawned after wave started.

10. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Well it could be interesting to see mythium at the end of each wave for each player. This information is really important. You can also show supply etc... Actually a lot more information could be interesting. But I agree, the main information are here ;)
    And more information will take a lot of time and work to get.

11. nickjick

nickjick Member

It's a keying issue. Lisk has been trying to figure it out. We thought he got it, but I guess not :( He probably sent the dino during wave 2, and the enemy received it during wave 3.

12. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

I just wanted to modify my feedback concerning sends. Finally, I think it is very good how it is at the moment. Indeed, like this, it is possible to know if the send is done to get the income and after income (in the hypotesis that a send after income in saved for the next wave).
    However, it means we would need another row called "Mercenaries received".
    Dunno what you think about it.

EDIT: Bug in this game (8623001366647326416). We don't see the brute in the sends wave 3-4 for red.

EDIT2: In fact, all sends for this game are not correct it seems.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  13. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

I will do some testing today to see if its still an issue...
    I could check mercs received/sent to determine the wave it was rly sent on

Seraphin likes this.
  14. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

I hope that all sends are returned by the api now, in the past there were missing mercs sometimes

15. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Well, I hope to be able to help you in some weeks. I'm learning how to use the API and GraphQL based on my C#/ASP.NET knowledge. I hope it won't take too much time ^^

GvR Mr Mister likes this.
  16. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

Replay's sends should be fixed now

Seraphin likes this.