1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done [request] exclude casuals/customs from stats

Discussion in 'API Feature Requests' started by GvR Mr Mister, Aug 6, 2018.

1. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

Can you exclude casual games from the stats (dunno if a filter is worth for it, since i dont see any use in stats from casuals)? Player play cross or incomesend the whole game in casual, so its falsifying the competetive stats that matters (for me) :p

Robert Mends likes this.
  2. nickjick

nickjick Member

This should already be happening?

3. GvR Mr Mister

GvR Mr Mister Member

Hmm im still running my discord bot, in the channel are 15586 ranked games with "v2.33%" (http://test.ltdstats.com/stats?patch=v2.33%)
    But the API returns 65540 games. Dunno if my bot is broken or the api still includes casuals :p

4. nickjick

nickjick Member

hmmm... Maybe I didn't push my latest changes? I will check it tomorrow.

5. nickjick

nickjick Member

Oh. It's because games picked is the number of times a player picks that legion. i.e. in 1 game, if all 4 players pick mastermind, that counts as 4 games picked. I verified and it is excluding the casuals. You just need to get a player pick count for that stat to be accurate. You can't only it once per game, that way if 3 people pick mastermind and 1 picks mech, mech gets 1 pick and mastermind gets 1 pick. Have to do a playercount for it to be accurate.

GvR Mr Mister likes this.