1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Servus my name is Manuel

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EinfachManuel, Feb 9, 2018.

1. EinfachManuel

EinfachManuel Member

Hey my name is Manuel and im from Germany - Bavaria.
    We say "Servus" here to say hello thats why i choose this one in the title :)

Im playing LTD2 for around 2 month now and i just reached Top100 Overall and Top20 as Grove in Ranked so i thought it might be time to introduce myself.

If i dont play LTD2, then i play League of Legends and if im not playing online games then i like to go to concerts or music festivals. Yeah i'd call myself a festival freak, i just love them. Im going to 3-5 festivals every year and i also like traveling around the world with my friends.

I also make youtube Video's for fun. My old Gaming Channel with ~75k Subs is pretty inactive at the moment. But im thinking about getting active again and upload some LTD Stuff there :)
    My new channel with around 30k subs is more focused on comedy. I do satirical criticism about bigger german youtubers or creative stuff and even some festival video's.
    If you want, feel free to check out my channels, but they are in german of course :)

So thats it for me. Thanks for reading.

Servus guys
    (yes we say servus to say hello and to say bye :rolleyes:)
    [​IMG]

GvR Mr Mister and Akitos like this.
  2. EinfachManuel

EinfachManuel Member

Dont know if anyone cares but tonight i finaly made it to 2k Elo! Im so happy i wanted to tell someone about it, but my friends dont play Legion TD so i tell you :D
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Themryon and Akitos like this.