1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some general toughts for game change/improve 3v3 mm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by klotski, Jul 23, 2019.

1. klotski

klotski Member

What are peoples toughts on 3v3 matchmaking?

Maybe playerbase is to low for it but it would be way more fun with 3v3 atleast for rated games.
    and more viable gameplay options.

also king upgrades should give +4 income and not +6
    also another "cleave" merc should be added thats cheaper than 200 mythium.
    after the first two rerolls the other three should cost gold and increase for each like 50-75-100....
    maybe even another wave and also mercs with immersial armor/dps type

my toughts.... whats yours?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  2. Nimea23

Nimea23 Member

Is that rosh?

Some nice ideas though. There should be sth like the old centaur. 5 free rerolls is just dumb.

3. tattooface

tattooface Member

the very first thing you guys need to take a big long good look at is the matchmakeing and how "fair" it is i know your "playerbase" is low and you wanna avoid long queue times but getting in to a game against a plat and a gold when your team is a silver and bronze like how can that be fair? and that makes it so ruthless and A LOT less fun to play for new player or at least for me so please PLEASE fix the god damm game

4. Seraphin

Seraphin Member

Well, in a perfect world you're right. The matchmaking is clearly unfair. However, as you pointed out, the playerbase is low. So you have only two possibilities :
    - Having a queue of 1h to get a fair match
    - Having a queue of some minutes and maybe get an unfair match

A lot of people will prefer to be able to play rather than doing only one game in 1h30...That's clearly not perfect but they don't have choice at the moment unfortunately :( I'm pretty confident to say that the matchmaking would be way better with a x10 playerbase!