1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Before reporting your crash or connection issue, please read this thread: How to Report Crashes.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck on start up

Discussion in 'Crashes & Connection Issues' started by DeRo2hacks, Dec 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DeRo2hacks

DeRo2hacks Member

Just bought the game and as soon as I launch it, it shows the logo, loading in the top left corner and it just stays like that. Nothing happens, I click my mouse and it just crashes. Reinstalled the game 2 times, let the game be in that stuck positions for about 10 minutes but nothing. Couldn't find an answer to how to fix this bug. All of my drivers are up to date so I don't know what the reason is.
    Specs: CPU - i5 6400 GPU - GTX 1060 6gb RAM 16gb
    Running on Windows 10. (have 2 monitors in case that's important)
    I have provided the logs as well.

Attached Files:

2. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Moderator

Hey, sorry for the late response.

I can't see any errors, only one warning
    [Warn] 0 5.108 (27:16.641): DarkRift isn't connected - did you call Connect?​

in the above logs. Not sure if that's related to the issue.

Have you tried reinstalling the game or verifying the game files in steam?

3. Constantin Fetter

Constantin Fetter Member

i have bought this game about 4-6 month ago and have never played coz of the same issue; and i cant get refund too.. great; can you hire some unity high skill developer to fix the issue; about 5-10% of player struggling coz of the bug;

4. jitsuc4

jitsuc4 Moderator